Add to basket or enquire
The Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition from One Education.
Why People Love and Enrol in The Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. Our aim is to always provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition:
Module 1: Introduction to Sports Coaching
- Introduction to Coaching
- What Is Mentoring?
- Importance of Sports Coaching
- Responsibilities of a Coach
- Skills of Sports Coaches
- Developing Coaching Philosophy
Module 2: Psychological, Motivational, and Behavioural Training for Sports
- Psychological Factors and Performance Excellence
- Mental Skills Training for Sports
- The MST Approach
Module 3: Techniques for Sports Coaching
- The Games Approach
- Teaching Technical Skills
- Teaching Tactical Skills
- Planning for Teaching
Module 4: Physical Fitness and Training
- Training Basics
- Training for Energy Fitness
- Training for Muscular Fitness
- Fuelling Your Athletes
- Battling Drugs
Module 5: Management Skills for a Sports Coach
- Managing the Team
- Managing the Coach-Athlete Relationship
Module 6: Coaching for Popular Sports
Module 7: Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Energy and Macronutrient Intakes and Recommendations
- Eating Before, During, and After the Event
Module 8: Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention
- Muscle Injuries
Module 9: Children and Parent in Sports
- The Role of Sports in the Relationship
- The Role of Parents on a Game Day
Module 10: Coaching and Ethical Practice
- Ethical Issues
Module 11: Introduction to Nutrition
- Definitions of Nutrition
- The Importance of Nutrition
Module 12:The Role of Nutritionist
- The Qualities of a Good Nutritionist
Module 13: The Digestive System
- What is the Digestive System?
- The Digestive Process
Module 14: Nutrients for Life - Macronutrients
Module 15: Nutrients for Life – Micronutrients
- Minerals and Trace Elements
Module 16: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Nutrition and Early Origins of Adult Disease
- Nutrition in Adults
Module 17: Healthy Dieting
- Which Foods to Choose?
- How Much to Eat?
Module 18: Weight Control Management
- Overview of Healthy Weight
- Energy Balance
Module 19: Weight Loss Management
- Benefits of Weight Loss
- The Motivation for Weight Loss
Module 20: The Day of Competition
- Carbohydrate Loading
- Pre-Competition Meal Ideas
Module 21: Replacing Nutrients After Competition
- Nutrition for After an Event
- Strategies to Restore Your Fluid And Electrolyte Balance
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition is ideal for
- People looking to develop and enhance skills and expertise in Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition
- People searching for new jobs/opportunities
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Diploma in Sports Coaching & Nutrition also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work..
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.