As data has taken precedence in the modern world, there is a bright future for individuals working in data science and hope to become data analysts. Mastering SPSS Software and Analysis is a complete step by step course to master SPSS. The course is designed for learners to carry out in-depth data analysis with accuracy and competence. The data will enable learners to apply their knowledge within a data environment in order to understand customer behaviour patterns and develop objectives and goals.
The course will introduce learners to SSPS, data input and data handling. The course is designed for students, teachers, researchers and professionals who want to gain in-depth skills and knowledge data analysis and apply it in their academic or professional careers.
Mastering SPSS Software and Analysis will teach individuals how to learn SPSS Statistics in an in-depth and interesting manner. Individuals will learn to analyse and treat data independently and carry out research. It is a comprehensive course that specifically looks to derive business insights and develop high quality work.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to analyse numerical data with confidence.
- Learn how to independently plan your research from scratch.
- Learn how to do data analysis accurately and present the results in a standard format.
- Learn how to develop practical skills and to accurately decide the research objective.
- Spss Introduction
- Data Input - Part 1
- Data Input - Part 2
- Data Handling - Part 1
- Data Handling - Part 2
- Descriptive Spss
- Charts For Spss - Part 1
- Charts For Spss Part 2
- Regression And Correlation Related To Spss
- T-Tests For Spss
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Mastering SPSS Software and Analysis successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £149 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 04 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Mastering SPSS Software And Analysis by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04529
Who is this course for?
- Students looking to master SPSS skills
- Individuals who want a career in data analysis
- Professionals who have experience in SPSS and want to enhance their data analysis skills
- Anyone with a background in business information technology
- Anyone with an interest to learn more about business and information technology
- There are no formal pre-requisites but a basic understanding of information technology will come in useful.
- Data Analyst – £25,895 per annum
- Support Analyst – £23,621 per annum
- Researcher – £31,321 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,862 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- PhD Students
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.