The award-winning Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports is our best selling online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in teaching industry.
The course is structured into 24 Units with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Become a payroll and accounting professional in almost any business or industry with the Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports. Every workplace needs somebody good with numbers: enhance your employability and boost your CV with a professional qualification. Through video lessons, online assessments and electronic learning materials, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of budgeting for business.
Learn how to improve and promote the financial stability of your business or workplace, gain control of your finances and create effective budgets with this innovative online distance learning course. You will develop the skills necessary to work in a variety of financial roles, including auditor, payroll administrator, HR professional or bookkeeper, with broader office administration skills included in your career-specific education.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Budgets and Financial Reports
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Glossary
- Module Three – Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four – Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five – Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six – Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven – Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight – Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine – Managing the Budget
- Module Ten – Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven – A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Budgets and Money Management
- Finance Jeopardy
- The Fundamentals of Finance
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Parts of a Budget
- The Budgeting Process
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Crunching the Numbers
- Getting Your Budget Approved
- Comparing Investment Opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.