My Training Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Great study bundle for anyone looking to pursue a career in IT Security. Now £395.00 (Was £995.00) or 6 Easy Payments of £65.84 (Interest free option – No credit checks required). Offer available for a limited period. Try before you enrol – Free Demo available.
Cyber security is recognised as a priority for governments and large organisations throughout the world. Cyber-attacks are widely reported and whilst the responsibility for them is usually denied, what is far more certain is that cyber-attacks on the national critical infrastructure and the theft of intellectual property from large organisations is increasing and needs protecting against. It is impossible to ignore the importance of cyber security.
It’s no wonder why Cyber Security is considered by many to be the fastest growing and most lucrative sector in the IT market.
If you are interested in a challenging and worthwhile career in a rapidly expanding and vitally important area of computing then this is the course for you. Cyber security professionals are expected to make a real contribution to safeguarding cyber space and protecting national and organisational resources from unauthorised access and or malicious intent. Once enrolled, you'll receive the following courses:
- CompTIA A+ Course
- CompTIA Network+ Course
- CompTIA Security+ Course
- Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Start with the basics with a CompTIA A+ course
CompTIA A+ is an entry-level certification, and a starting point for a career in IT. Certified A+ techs handle PC maintenance, operating systems, printers, mobile devices and laptops. The CompTIA A+ validates skills employers need from entry-level technicians and often provides entry-level employment opportunities for aspiring IT practitioners without work-related experience.
Learn about networks with a CompTIA Network+ course
CompTIA Network+ verifies the ability to design, manage and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks. This is another in-demand certification ideal for beginning a career in IT, and serves as a recommended prerequisite for more advanced network training.
Learn how to protect the network with a CompTIA Security+ Course
CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers essential principles for network security and risk management. It’s an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
Learn about cloud security
As cloud computing shows itself to be the future of information technology, several studies have pointed to the necessity of addressing the IT industry's skills gap and training professionals in both cloud computing and security.
Cloud computing is being aggressively adopted on a global basis as businesses seek to reduce costs and improve their agility. And one of the critical needs of the industry is to provide training and certification of professionals to assure that cloud computing is implemented responsibly, and with the appropriate security controls.
Cloud Computing Security Knowledge course provides students thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam. The course begins with a detailed description of cloud computing and then expands into all major domains such as; Governance and Risk Management, the Cloud Architectural Framework and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Get started with more advanced courses....
Certified Information Security Manager
The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area. CISMs understand the business. They know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry.
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes you as having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program
- Puts you in an elite peer network
- Is considered essential to ongoing education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
For the Next Generation of Information Security Leaders
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Globally Recognized Standard in Information Security
The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices. The CISSP exam tests one's competence in the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK, which cover:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security · Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management · Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Certified Information Systems Auditor
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace. · Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Try the training for Free
You can try the courses first with a Free Trial. This will give you a chance to explore the courses and get an exact idea of how the training is delivered.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Contact us, we're happy to help.
Who is this course for?
If you are interested in a challenging and worthwhile career in a rapidly expanding and vitally important area of computing then this is the course for you.
OurCyber Security Bundle will provide you with the latest tools, techniques and knowledge in one of the most exciting areas of modern computing. As well as provide you with excellent career prospects in a rapidly expanding industry in which you can make a real difference to the safety and security of cyber space.
Access your training on all devices including Mobile phones, IPads, Android tablets, Macs and PCs. No specialist equipment required – all you need is high speed internet connection.
- Internet Security Specialist
- IT Compliance Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IT Directors/Manager
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- Security Auditor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.