In this online course, you will discover the 7 essentials to excellent customer service to maintain happy customers and clients who will never leave you for the competition.
Customer service is crucial to the success of every business. Improving the quality of your customer experiences can give you a loyal customer base, spread the word about your stellar reputation, and ultimately increase your business revenues. High performing customer service representatives who consistently impress can get on the career fast track to supervisory and management positions.
- 22 practical tutorials.
- Learn why customer service is so important and the impact it has on your business.
- Understand how psychology plays a crucial role in providing excellent customer service.
- Create positive interactions and take responsibility for your customers experience.
- Engage with customers and actively listen to verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Develop loyal relationships by empathizing with your customers and building a rapport.
- Identify and resolve customer problems by catering to customer needs.
- Provide solutions that 'wow' customers and exceed their expectations.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for anyone wishing to improve their customer service skills.
No prior knowledge is required.
Customer Service Representative, Management, HR Team Leader, Business, Sales
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.