School of Business & Technology London
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 in Principles of Management and Leadership is awarded by Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is aimed at junior level managers and supervisors who have responsibility of first level management. This qualification is to enhance the skills of junior managers in effective decision making, communication and motivating the employees to attain the maximum productivity and reduce absenteeism in the organization.
Our clients make us who we are. We feel so fortunate to have enrolled learners from several outstanding organisations. A few among our customers are listed below.
- Rail Delivery Group
- Bentley Motors
- Cabinet Office Government Digital Service
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Government of Jersey
- Sedgemoor District Council
- Liverpool Victoria General Insurance
Diploma: Our CMI Level 3 Diploma has a more comprehensive structure which will provide you complete professionalism to become an efficient junior manager.
Chartered Management Institute established over 60 years ago as the British Institute of Management back then; it has developed the UK’s very first diploma in management studies. In the years that followed CMI has consistently been at the forefront of all aspects of management and leadership. Today CMI is the only chartered professional awarding body committed to offering the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Presently over 100,000 managers use its unique services daily. CMI qualifications aim for managers and leaders at any level, and it remains the only Awarding Body which can award Chartered Manager status – the ultimate management accolade. Employers highly value the qualifications awarded by CMI, and boost your career prospects.
- Are you a practicing or aspiring manager and want to supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes? Then, the CMI Level 3 qualification in Principles of Management and Leadership offered by School of Business and Technology London is the ideal starting point for your career journey.
- Remember! The assessment for the qualification is done based on assignments only, and you do not need to worry about writing any exam.
- With the School of Business and Technology London, you can complete the qualification at your own pace choosing online or blended learning from the comfort of your home.
- Learning and pathway materials and study guides developed by our CMI-approved tutors will be available around the clock in our cutting-edge learning management system.
- Most importantly, at the School of Business and Technology London, we will provide you with comprehensive tutor support through our dedicated support desk.
- If you choose your course with blended learning, you will also enjoy live sessions with an assigned tutor, which you can book at your convenience.
The CMI Level 3 Principles of Management and Leadership can open many career pathways including, but not limited to:
- Team Leader; with an estimated average salary of £31,051 per annum
- Supervisor; with an estimated average salary of £34,000 per annum
- Shift Manager; with an estimated average salary of £36,216 per annum
- Project Officer; with an estimated average salary of £37,451 per annum
Entry to the Qualifications will be through centre interview and the candidates must possess the following:
- Must be 19 years of age and over
- Considerable experience as a team leader or similar role
There are numerous progression opportunities will be available on successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Principles of Management and Leadership,
- Progression to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 3 Award to Level 3 Certificate etc.)
- Progression to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 3 Certificate to Level 4 or 5 Certificate)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.