Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Cleaning Equipments course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Cleaning Equipments course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Cleaning Equipments Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Cleaning Equipments course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- 1: Module 01: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job 08:37
- 2: Module 02: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs 11:35
- 3: Module 03: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing 11:05
- 4: Module 04: House Cleaning 10:17
- 5: Module 05: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning 10:07
- 6: Module 06: Bathrooms and Toilets 09:49
- 7: Module 07: Office Cleaning 08:33
- 8: Module 08: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas 08:57
- 9: Module 09: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste 09:18
- 10: Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners 10:25
- 11: Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it 09:02
- 12: Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service 11:14
- 13: Module 13: Customer Satisfaction 09:19
- 14: Module 14: Management of Staff 08:58
- 15: Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales 10:13
- 16: Module 16: Expansion Management 08:15
- 17: Module 17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment 11:59
The detailed curriculum outline of our Cleaning Equipments course is as follows:
- Module 01: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Module 02: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Module 03: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Module 04: House Cleaning
- Module 05: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Module 06: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Module 07: Office Cleaning
- Module 08: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Module 09: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service
- Module 13: Customer Satisfaction
- Module 14: Management of Staff
- Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Module 16: Expansion Management
- Module 17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
All of our courses, including this Cleaning Equipments course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Cleaning Equipments course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Cleaning Equipments course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.