CIPD Level 5 Certificate in HR Management
Are you an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner or are you looking for the next step of your HR career with a CIPD qualification? The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management could be for you.
The course is online with complimentary live online workshops included. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level.
The programme is delivered to give you a truly flexible experience.
What do you get on CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
You’ll be supported throughout by your own specialised facilitator from the industry, and you also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won’t find elsewhere. These include:
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
*Request T&Cs on booking of this CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- Developing professional practice – This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR professionals.
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources – You’ll examine HR’s role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR – In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR improvements.
- Resourcing and talent planning – You’ll be introduced to the key operational tools, techniques and practices used to resource organisations effectively, including recruitment, selection, workforce planning, staff retention, succession planning, retirement and dismissal processes.
- Reward management – This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and policies.
- Contemporary development in employee relations – This unit allows you to build on your knowledge and experience to develop the skills required to make informed and effective employment relations judgements.
- Managing and coordinating the HR function (Diploma only) – This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.
- Employment Law (Diploma only) – This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some forms of regulation.
Who is this course for?
- This CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management is right for you if you are an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner.
There are no entry requirements for the CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management. This programme is suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while because, you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
The CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management programme will fast track your career in HR by giving you professional recognition from the CIPD and allow you to use the letters Assoc CIPD after your name.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.