CIPD Level 5 HR Management (CIPD HRM) Online / Blended Certificate or Diploma
Are you an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner or are you looking for the next step of your HR career with a CIPD qualification? The CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) blended programme could be for you.
The course is 80% online with complimentary face to face workshops included. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level. The programme is delivered using blended methods to you a truly flexible experience. We also offer this CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) qualification as a 100% online programme.
What do you get on CIPD Level 5 n Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM)
On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
You’ll be supported throughout by a specialised facilitator from the industry, and you also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won’t find elsewhere. These include:
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- top quality training venues in easy to reach locations with lunch included,
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
*Request T&Cs on booking of this CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) programme
The CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) programme covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- Developing professional practice – This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR professionals.
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources – You’ll examine HR’s role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR – In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR improvements.
- Resourcing and talent planning – You’ll be introduced to the key operational tools, techniques and practices used to resource organisations effectively, including recruitment, selection, workforce planning, staff retention, succession planning, retirement and dismissal processes.
- Reward management – This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and policies.
- Contemporary development in employee relations – This unit allows you to build on your knowledge and experience to develop the skills required to make informed and effective employment relations judgements.
- Managing and coordinating the HR function (Diploma only) – This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.
- Employment Law (Diploma only) – This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some forms of regulation.
This course is 80% online but we run programmes across the UK:
- Milton Keynes
We also have a fully online version which can be studied anywhere in the UK or further afield
Who is this course for?
This CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) programme is right for you if you are an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner.
With this programme you can choose to use your current or past employer as the basis for your study or our unique immersive case study environment (DPG are the only CIPD Centre that offers this), so you get to practice risk free in a virtual online company.
Your Learning Options:
You can choose to complete this programme either through an online or blended learning route.
Blended (Workshops and online)
Choose a blend of online modules, which you access at your leisure, combined with 4-6 interactive full day workshops. You can complete the certificate in as little as 8 months and the diploma in as little as 10. You have up to 24 months to fully complete your programme.
If you are in a busy job or have a busy life and would find it hard to take the time to attend workshops, or need to work in your own time and place, we also offer this programme 100% online.
If you’re already working in an HR role and have a full understanding and experience in HR, but do not hold a formal HR qualification, this competency based route could suit you. On this route you have an initial assessment and then a personalised study programme is created for you, so you can achieve your CIPD qualification and get CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. This route is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, without you having to attend any workshops.
There are no entry requirements for the CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) programme, however you will need 2-4 years’ of experience. This programme is suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while because, you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
The CIPD Level 5 in Human Resource Management (CIPD HRM) programme will fast track your career in HR by giving you professional recognition from the CIPD and allow you to use the letters Assoc CIPD after your name.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.