Add to basket or enquire
Want to transform your HR career? Then look no further! Get CIPD qualified the no-nonsense way with DPG.
Our flexible CIPD Level 5 course in HR is designed to fit around your life so you can get qualified as quickly and easily as possible.
The CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management is designed to give you a deeper understanding of HR, giving you the tools to take on mid-level HR roles.
You’ll study a wide breadth of HR principles, learning to evaluate the intricacies and effectiveness of HR models and practices. You will cover key topics including talent management, workforce planning, employment law and reward.
Successfully completing this course will lead to CIPD Associate Membership, opening up your path to develop your career and continue studying at Advanced Level.
Experience the DPG Difference:
- Interest-free payment plans with low deposits to help you get CIPD qualified without breaking the bank.
- Immediate starts, so there's no waiting around, you can start building your future today!
- No exams, eradicating the stress of revision or planning it around a busy schedule, all assessments are completed in your own time.
- Handpicked expert tutors are carefully selected based on their subject knowledge, recent industry experience, and ability to inspire you to achieve your goals.
- Free access to the DPG Professional Development Community, providing access to other learners to support you on your CIPD journey.
The Level 5 CIPD Associate Diploma, equivalent to an undergraduate degree, is perfect for deepening your understanding of Human Resources and takes, on average, 9 to 12 months to complete.
All topics are aligned with the Associate Level of the CIPD Profession Map so you can be sure that everything you learn will be useful, relevant, and respected at work. It consists of 3 core units, 3 specialist units (below) plus 1 optional unit.
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professionals behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workforce planning
- Reward for performance and contribution
You'll complete written assignments for each module and submit them online to be marked by our assessors and moderated by CIPD.
Who is this course for?
The CIPD Level 5 Diploma is right for you if you’re currently working in, or aiming for, a mid-range HR role. That could include positions like:
- People & Culture Manager
- HR Manager
- HR Advisor
- HR Business Partner
If you’re just starting out in HR, take a look at the CIPD Foundation Certificate. Looking for a more senior role? Check out the CIPD Advanced Diploma.
Aside from being aged 21 or over, there aren’t any formal entry requirements for the CIPD Level 5 Diploma. However, you should be able to meet the requirements of the learning outcomes, and have the literacy and numeracy skills needed to complete the course.
After completing the CIPD Level 5 Diploma, you may take on managerial roles in HR or you might want to continue studying with the Level 7 Advanced Diploma, designed to help you move into senior HR roles. We’ll check in with you at the end of your course to find out if you’d like more info on possible next steps.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.