Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Get global recognition as a data protection professional with the IAPP's Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E) course. The IAPP is the world’s largest information privacy organisation.
ALLNET Law is proudly an IAPP Approved Training Partner.
This 13 hour (4 day part-time) training course encompasses pan-European and national data protection laws, key data protection terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes among its mandates the requirement to appoint knowledgeable DPOs (data protection officers) tasked with monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data processing staff, conducting internal audits and more. There’s a lot to know, there’s a lot at stake and there’s a lot of opportunity for privacy professionals with the right training and education.
Achieving a CIPP/E credential shows you have the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe—and to take advantage of the career opportunity this sweeping legislation represents.
This CIPP/E Training is designed to give you the expertise and know-how you need to get ahead. You will trained by qualified professionals who are experts working in the field of privacy and data protection today. They will share their knowledge, insights and real-life experiences to help you sharpen your skills and work smarter—not to mention, take your career to a whole new level.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the field of privacy and data protection, this class is an opportunity to learn essential skills and, if you decide to aim for an IAPP credential, you will have a head start!
At the end of the sessions, delegates would have gained knowledge of:
Module 1: Data Protection laws
Module 2: Personal data
Module 3: Roles and relationships of controllers and processors
Module 4: Processing personal data
Module 5: Information provision
Module 6: Data subjects' rights
Module 7: Security or processing
Module 8: Accountability
Module 9: International data transfers
Module 10: Supervisions and enforcement
Module 11: Compliance
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE BUNDLE?
- Electronic copy of IAPP course textbook
- Course notes and handouts to support you in the course and beyond
- Sample course exam questions and answers
- 12-month IAPP membership
(for existing IAPP members, your membership will be extended by 12 months)
- Exam voucher
(The IAPP offers computer-based certification exams at over 6,000 testing centres worldwide. You will have a 12 month window to schedule your exam via the IAPP website)
We provide delegates with the specialist training and tools to pass the CIPP/E qualification. All courses are taught by qualified practitioners with commercial experience.
Here are our top five reasons to choose the IAPP certification and training:
- The CIPP is the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of privacy.
- Achieving a CIPP/E credential demonstrates understanding of a principles-based framework and knowledge base in information privacy within the European context, including critical topics like the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and GDPR (including Mandatory DPOs).
- You’ll be recognised as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable and dedicated privacy and data protection practitioners.
- Holding a CIPP/E designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
- The CIPP/E is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for anyone who uses, processes and maintains personal data:
- Data Protection Professionals (Data Protection Officers, Managers and Administrators)
- Privacy Lawyers
- Compliance Officers
- Information Officers
- Record Managers
- Human Resources Officers
IAPP certification is what employers want. This training and certification can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the field of privacy and data protection, this class is an opportunity to learn essential skills.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), or Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 8.1.2 or later or Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.