The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Employee Performance Management Professional - Online Course
This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system. Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
- Nurture core competencies in order to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner;
- Improve the visibility and clarify accountability related to performance expectations;
- Implement the knowledge acquired during the training course, by accessing a set of performance management tools and relevant;
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skills gaps to generate sustainable growth.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle;
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner;
- Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals;
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case.
- Employee Performance Management Context
- Employee Performance Management Architecture
- Employee Performance Management implementation project
- Establishing Performance Criteria
- Evaluating Employee Performance
- Employee performance management cycle
- Employee performance appraisal meeting
- Talent management
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Watch all course videos
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- The KPI Infographic;
- Course quiz.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
Performance Management Toolkit
- Templates: Behaviors Framework, Competencies Framework, Individual Performance Management Toolkit, Training Plan at Organizational Level, Rewards and Recognition List, Training Plan Sample for Individual Performance Management, Rewards Policy.
- Manuals: Architecture and architecture levels, Informal Feedback Guide, Behaviors Framework Example, Competencies Framework Example, Performance Management Policy, Training Policy, Process Guide, Setting Objectives, Setting Competencies, Setting Behaviors.
Premium Subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted;
- One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series;
- Free access to all webinars from the 2014 to 2016 Performance Management series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- People interested in employee performance management
- Management representatives
- HR professionals
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux - chromeOS.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.