Push your career in the finance industry to the next level with the sought-after CeMAP qualification, which you can fully prepare for with this course of learning support materials. The materials will help you prepare for CeMAP – the qualification which over 80% of mortgage advisors hold.
CeMAP is accredited by the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) and mortgage advisors must register with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) before holding a “licence to practice” in a professional environment. CeMAP is an FCA regulated qualification and is a legal requirement to conduct mortgage advice in the UK.
- Learning support materials for CeMAP Papers 1, 2 & 3
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months
- Expert, instructor-led training
- Unlimited mock exams and exam preparation
- Mentor support through the “Mentor+” platform
- Progress reporting and personal development tool
- Interactive lessons & videos
CeMAP is recognised as a mark of excellence in the finance industry. Employers including banks, building societies and estate agents use it as an employment tool due to the links it has to the LIBF and FCA through the knowledge and standards it teaches.
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge
Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to become a qualified mortgage advisor but requires insight from an expert CeMAP Mentor to support them throughout their learning experience.
There are no requirements for this course.
This course will prepare you for multiple roles in the finance industry including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.