Add to basket or enquire
Care Certificate - Online Training Courses - 15 Care Certificate Standards.
Welcome to Mandatory Compliance's Training for The Full Care Certificate Level 2 – CPD Certified - Online Training Course. Our online training courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies
This online care certificate training course covers the following:
- Care Certificate Standard 1. Understand your role
- Care Certificate Standard 2. Your personal development
- Care Certificate Standard 3. Duty of care
- Care Certificate Standard 4. Equality and diversity
- Care Certificate Standard 5. Work in a person centred way
- Care Certificate Standard 6. Communication
- Care Certificate Standard 7. Privacy and dignity
- Care Certificate Standard 8. Fluids and nutrition
- Care Certificate Standard 9. Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Care Certificate Standard 10. Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Care Certificate Standard 11. Safeguarding children
- Care Certificate Standard 12. Basic life support
- Care Certificate Standard 13. Health and safety
- Care Certificate Standard 14. Handling information
- Care Certificate Standard 15. Infection prevention and control
Training for The Full Care Certificate Level 2 – CPD Certified - Online Training Course
Who is this course for?
- Allied Healthcare Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social Care Support Workers
- Voluntary Staff working in residential and nursing homes
For classroom training courses:
- Bring photo ID (e.g. passport, licence, EU card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
For online courses:
- Access to a computer device, e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our online and classroom training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g. doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi! I’m a care worker but at the moment I’m not employed. Can I study and obtain the full care certificate online individual? Thank you.
Good morning Thank you for your message Our course provides the theoretical knowledge aspects of the 15 Care Certificate standards The course is available to any individual wishing to learn about the 15 standards or our new to care Thanks Mandatory ComplianceThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the certificate recognised nationwide
Good afternoon Mavis, Thank you for your message. Yes, all our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are recognised nationwide, internationally and verifiable for CPD hours completed. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further support. Kind regards, Rita MC Support Team | Mandatory Compliance ? Learnpac Systems UK Ltd | 16 Upper Woburn Place | Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom, WC1H 0AFThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hello, Do i get a certificate at the end of the online course?
Hello Melissa Thank you for enquiring with us. Yes, there is a downloadable CPD certified certificate (after you achieve the 80% pass mark). You can download, save and/or print your certificate. Should you require any further support, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards MC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.