Add to basket or enquire
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER***
Uplift your career as a CAD Technician, Designer or Operator by enrolling into our CAD course and get FREE e-Certificate & Transcript after completion.
This CAD Course Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Professional CAD Designer
- Course 2: Construction Site and Cost Management
- Course 3: Asbestos Awareness - Law, Surveys and Risk Assessment Training
- Course 4: Quantity Surveying and Cost Estimation
The CAD Designing Industry is not only a "secure" career choice, but this job market is thriving in today's economy! This course, "CAD Course", puts you on the fast-track to obtaining the basic skills and training needed to jump start your career as a CAD Course.
Equip yourself with the skills to become a top graphic or product designer, and learn CAD from the experts, with this introductory training course.
The CAD Course is ideal for those who are new to the field and wish to develop their creative skills to take their career to the next level. It covers the basic fundamentals of CAD design, from the most used CAD software, to 3D wireframe modelling techniques.
Gain a formal qualification to kickstart your career and learn in-demand CAD skills to stand out in this competitive field.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Design with our CAD Course, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this CAD Course for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Design is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the CAD Course, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your CAD Course any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this CAD Course, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our CAD Course today and start learning.
Why buy this CAD Course?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
CAD Designer Module 01: Introduction to CAD Design
- CAD: What is a Computer-Aided Design?
- CAD: History of Computer-Aided Design
- CAD: Importance and Impacts of CAD
- CAD: Most Used CAD Software
CAD Designer Module 02: CAD Designer Career in the United Kingdom
- CAD: CAD Designer’s Career in the United Kingdom
- CAD: Responsibilities of CAD Designer
- CAD: Skills of a CAD Designer
- CAD: Requirements to Become a CAD Designer
CAD Designer Module 03: Basics for CAD Design – Part 1
- CAD: Solid Mechanics Terms and Laws
- CAD: Fluid Mechanics terms and Laws
- CAD: Engineering Mechanics Terms and Laws
CAD Designer Module 04: Basics for CAD Design – Part 2
- CAD: Product Design Using CAD
- CAD: Cost Estimation and Considerations in CAD Design
- CAD: Environmental Considerations in Product Design
CAD Designer Module 05: 2D Shape in CAD
- CAD: Two Dimensional Elements
- CAD: Shapes and Shape Modifications
- CAD: Constraint Systems
- CAD: Tolerance Analysis
- CAD: From 2D to Solid
CAD Designer Module 06: 3D Shape in CAD
- CAD: The Z Coordinate
- CAD: 3D Wireframe Modelling
- CAD: Drafting Systems
- CAD: Constructive Solid Geometry
- CAD: Boundary Representation
- CAD: Euler Operators
CAD Designer Module 07: Geometry and Modelling
- CAD: Geometry and Modelling in CAD Designing
- CAD: Working with Curves
- CAD: Working with Surfaces
- CAD: Integration of Geometry
CAD Designer Module 08: Assemblies in CAD Design
- CAD: What are the Assemblies?
- CAD: Constraints
- CAD: Kinematic Mechanisms
- CAD: Mechatronics Simulation
CAD Designer Module 09: Extrusion and Rotations
- CAD: Extrusion
- CAD: Defining Extrusion Length
- CAD: Various Types of Bounds
- CAD: Rotation
CAD Designer Module 10: Blending Operations in CAD
- CAD: Blending Edges
- CAD: Blending Faces
- CAD: Three-Face Blend
- CAD: Loft
- CAD: Sweep
- CAD: Pipe
CAD Designer Module 11: Grids and Regular Polygons
- CAD: Two-Dimensional Grids
- CAD: Three-Dimensional Grids
- CAD: Regular Polygons
- CAD: The Regular Polyhedra
CAD Designer Module 12: Parameters in Civil Drawings
- CAD: Floors
- CAD: Columns
- CAD: Walls, Windows, and Doors
- CAD: Roofs, Beams, and Arches
- CAD: Domes
- CAD: Stairs and Ramps
CAD Designer Module 13: Introduction to AutoCAD
- CAD: Characteristics and Applications of AutoCAD
- CAD: AutoCAD Function Keys
- CAD: AutoCAD Tools
- CAD: Toolbars in AutoCAD
CAD Designer Module 14: Introduction to T-Flex CAD
- CAD: 2011: T-FLEX CAD 3D
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 12
- CAD: 2016: T-FLEX CAD 15
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD VR
- CAD: T-Flex CAD Version 15.1
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 16
- CAD: T-FLEX CAD 2D+
CAD Designer Module 15: Introduction to SolidWorks
- CAD: SolidWorks Education Edition 2012-2013
- CAD: SWR Electrician of 2016
- CAD: SolidWorks 2016
- CAD: Solidworks 2017
- CAD: SolidWorks 2020
CAD Designer Module 16: Introduction to FreeCAD
- CAD: General Features of FreeCAD
- CAD: Working with FreeCAD
- CAD: Working with Workbenches
After studying the course materials of the CAD Course you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This CAD Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This CAD Course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This CAD course will help you to brighten up your CV while exploring the following jobs -
- CAD Engineer
- CAD Technician
- CAD Designer
- CAD Draughtsperson
- Graphic Designers
- CAD Operator
- CAD Programmer
- CAD Coordinator
- 3D Animators
- Junior CAD Technician
- CAD Systems Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, what's the difference between this course and the other CAD course? Thank you
Dear Carl: The difference is in the additional courses section. Each of the two courses have different additional courses in their bundle. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi,Is the cad program provided also whats the minimum spec to run on a laptop or smart phone. Thank you Carl
Dear Carl, CAD Course is a bundle of 4 courses that are designed by professionals for skill development and improvement. You can access and study the course using any PC, Mac, tablet, and smartphone as it is optimised to be run on any device. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Bryn Jones asked:
What resources are needed for this course?
Dear Jones, This CAD Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning. This CAD Course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.