Practical Training for Professionals
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Location & dates
End date: 20/10/2020
End date: 15/07/2020
End date: 19/11/2020
City of London
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Overview
An inspirational and interactive course that teaches advanced customer service skills that create a pro-active customer focus within your team.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Timetable
9.30-10.00: Coffee and Intro. What makes customer service amazing?
10.00-10.30: The essentials of advanced customer service and how to deliver them in the leisure industry.
10.30-11.15: Product knowledge. The backbone of amazing customer service.
11.15-11.30: Coffee break
11.30-12.15: Don’t ignore your competitors. Stay ahead of the game and how to implement it.
12.15-12.45: Advanced communication skills. The WOW factor.
13.45-14.45: Inspiring our colleagues and employer. How can we get everyone involved? Case studies. Let’s do it their way.
14.45-15.45: Sales is everyone’s business in customer service.
15.45-16.45 Complaint handling strategies. How to get customer feedback that makes the difference.
Finish. Now let’s do it! Action Plan.
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Benefits
- Understand the key elements of outstanding customer service.
- Recognise the huge role of product knowledge in advanced customer service skills and how to utilise this to your customers delight.
- How to develop an awareness of competitors and how to use this to improve your own service.
- Developing advanced communication skills. Understanding responses that delight and negative phrases to avoid.
- Using current case studies, examine which businesses provide the best customer service and how that can be applied to the leisure industry
- Recognise and develop selling skills to promote our services
- Feedback forms. What works? How to ensure customer feedback.
- Understand effective complaint handling formulas that resolve every time.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.