Add to basket or enquire
The program has been designed to discuss concepts and case studies on Asset Liability Management for the insurance industry. The course discusses and reviews ALM concepts such as cash flows and risks of insurance products (assets and liabilities), applicable regulatory and capital guidelines, actual case studies and current trends and developments. The course has been designed to be conceptually sound and practical.
- Benchmark your institution by examining ALM success factors
- Understand key performance indicators for ALM and Risk Management
- Gain practical insights into how leading institutions are utilizing ALM for value creation
- Examine how cash flows and risks of insurance products affect ALM
- Discuss the global best practices in ALM followed by insurance companies worldwide
- Examine how to provide optimal oversight of the Risk Management function
- Study how to enhance the effectiveness of ALM Committees
Topics covered include:
- The role played by an actuary in the insurance industry and the nature of actuarial practice
- The distinction between the principles and standards used in the actuarial profession
- The principles of actuarial science based on probability and statistics, behavioral economics, actuarial models and financial security systems
Who is this course for?
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
- Supervisory Agencies
- Central Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks
- Housing Societies/Thrifts
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Derivatives Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Accountancy Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Multi-lateral Financial Institutions
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
3 modules to complete a degree in Actuarial Science as my son ended with a diploma due to ill health,is now working but would like to achieve 2:1 too?
KESDEE is a financial e-learning (online) company providing solutions to global finance professionals. Also, note that we do not provide any certification courses. We would like to inform you that KESDEE does not provide such career/advisory counseling services. KESDEE being in the financial e-learning domain can help a particular person in getting a fair understanding of many finance and banking topics. The same can be looked and analysed through our website as per the individual's requirement.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.