Inspire London College Ltd
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a professional Accounting course offered by Inspire London College with the Endorsement of TQUK one of the leading Ofqual Awarding Body in UK.
Want to learn Accountancy? Get and Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Be an accounting professional with Inspire London College’s Accounting and Finance Diploma. The success of every business highly depends on the Accountancy of an organisation because for the management of accounts and finance the professional accounts are in great demand. By considering the high demand from the employers for professional accountants the Inspire London College has designed this online diploma in accounting and finance which will provide the learners a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts of accounting and finance.
Importance of Accountancy in modern firms is also highlighted and varying roles of accountants are also discussed in this course.
Further, the course explores the accounting standards and principles of accounting used in modern accounting. Different accounting techniques such as variance analysis, ratio analysis, ROI, Payback Period are also included in the course that will facilitate the learners to understand financial Accounts situation of a firm and will provide them a specific result for an investment appraisal.
With Accountancy course, the learners can improve their competencies and can develop new skills for the financial management of an organisation. After the course, the learners will be able to pursue a promising career in the field of accounting and finance for any type of business.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Accountancy/Accounting and Finance Diploma Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Accountancy Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Develop a clear understanding to profit and loss statement to enhance effectiveness.
- Understand the role of journals and subsidiary books in the organisation and able to consider their advantages and limitations
- Prepare and analyse different type of accounting standards and their use in financial reports
- Understand the role of ratio analysis in financial accounting
- Understand investment and their benefits with the identification of different investment techniques.
- Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control
- Functions of financial accounting and its scope in a modern business environment
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits.
- Basic Understanding of Accounting
- Accountant role and responsibilities
- Understanding to Profit and Loss Accounts
- Limitation and Advantages of Journals and Subsidiary Book
- Basic Understanding to financial Reports
- Basics of Business Budgeting
- Importance of Working Capital
- Understanding to Ratio Analysis
- Identification of Investment techniques
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London college (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Accounting and Finance course is beneficial for the candidates who are seeking to establish a foundation in the field of accountancy or already employed workers in accountancy seeking promotion.
Students seeking to enrol for Accountancy course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
On successful completion of Accountancy course, the candidates can avail various job roles such as;
- Accounts Manager
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Adviser
- Payroll Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.