Add to basket or enquire
Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3
* 60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Organisations need bookkeepers who can monitor their cash flow and the day-to-day transactions within their business
With Global Edulink’s Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 online training, you’ll learn how to prepare the books for partnerships and limited companies and gain in-depth, practical, real-world accounting knowledge that is recognised by respected organisations.
Global Edulink offers quality online, professional qualifications to individuals worldwide, catered to the way in which those looking to progress within their careers and business are wanting to learn. And, because the training is online – at times and locations that best suit your lifestyle.
The learning you’ll acquire from this course will equip you for senior roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping, or enable you to establish your own practice within this field.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3
- Accounting fundamentals
- Different forms of accounting
- Understanding of your accounts
- Inventory control & sales tracking
- How to control and manage expenses
- How to avoid illegal accounting
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping
- Accurate bookkeeping and uses
- Tax accounting
- Process of audit
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you’re looking to progress in your accountancy training, this level 3 diploma online course will develop your understanding of complex financial data processes and practical bookkeeping skills
- Bookkeepers looking to achieve full accounting status.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Self-Employed Bookkeeper
- Ledger Manager
- Accounts Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
My question is, how much is the cost of a hard copy paper certificate each given there are 2 certs eligible upon completion, and postage? Thanks
Dear Sergio Thank you very much for your query. Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course.Successful candidates will receive a free e certificate & a printed certificate will be issued for £29 inside UK and £40 outside UK. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.