Accounting | AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting in Birmingham enables candidates to work competently in accountancy sector and the opportunity to progress their studies in AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting.
KBM Training and Recruitment with the collaboration of KBM Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors offers all AAT qualifications with Accountancy Work Experience for jobs such as Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator.
Our Qualified Accountants will help you to gain AAT qualification and will also provide you the opportunity to wok on the real business documents using software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero, IRIS, VT, Excel and many more.
All of our work experience programs are 100% practical, delivered on a 1 – 1 basis and are flexible which means you can choose the Day, Time and Location of your own choice.
After the completion of your qualification and work experience, our in-house recruitment team will help you in preparing your Professional CV, Interview tips & skills and connect you with potential employers to get you in your desired Job roles.
Thanks a lot for choosing our unique Work Experience program with AAT Level 3 in Birmingham.
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is a class based learning program and you will also get one to one sessions with the tutors to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can enrich your learning experience with us.
Practical Accountancy Training is delivered on a One to One basis and is Hands On. You will work on real documents under the supervision of Qualified Accountants.
You will be given Guaranteed opportunity at the end of your training to work in one of our partner companies as a Work Placement trainee.
Moreover we install Sage 50 Accounts for Free. At the end of the training we will help you to prepare your professional CV and prepare you for interviews. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV.
We have a 97%* pass rate which means you’re more likely to pass with KBM.
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting covers :
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Costs and revenues
- Indirect tax/VAT
- Professional ethics
- Spreadsheets software
Accounting - Contents of Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50 (FREE)
• Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
• Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
• How double entry is applied in accounting software
• How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
• Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
• Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
• Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
• Performing error corrections
• Allocating cash payments and receipts
• Allocating bank payments and receipts
• Performing bank reconciliation
• Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
• FREE Practical Accountancy Training on Sage 50 using real company files
• FREE AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
• Professional CV preparation
• Regular performance reviews
• Job market awareness sessions
• Interview reparation
• Reference to potential employers
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: FREE (Normally £599)
Practical Accountancy Training Sage 50: FREE (Normally £385)
So join now and gain the QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE at the same time to be more employable.
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting course is ideal for anyone in Birmingham looking to pursue a career in Accountancy
There are no requirements for studying AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting, although it is helpful to complete AAT Level 2 first.
Upon successful completion of AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting you can apply for jobs like:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator/Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper and Payroll
With a good starting salary somewhere between £19,000 and £25,000
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.