AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (Professional)
Finance options available
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
The AAT Level 4 Diploma will build on what you’ve learnt in Level 3 and teach you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system. For people are already in a junior accountancy role or who have worked in admin, secretarial, recruitment or as a PA this is a great way to move into a fulfilling, broad career that can provide opportunities to work in finance, management, business, accounting and business administration.
You will learn how to draft a limited company’s statutory financial statements, prepare budgets and income and expenditure forecasts, use budgetary control to improve organisational performance, administration, general office skills and prepare performance reports for management. You will also be able to select your modules from a range of options, so you can focus on the career path that is best suited for you.The Level 4 diploma is the final level of the AAT Qualification. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive recognised Accounting Technician status.
With a high demand for qualified Accounting Technicians, advancing your skills will equip you for many higher level roles in the industry.
- Double AAT Awards 2016 winners
- All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
- Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
- Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Flexible payment plans of 12, 24 and 36 months
- Study on your device, whenever and wherever suits you
- The best support for the new AAT synoptic assessments
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler. We have developed a dedicated module in the course to help support and prepare our students.
“Since having started on the course I’ve got a part-time job as an Invoice Processor. My goal is to complete all my AAT levels and go on to do my CIMA to become a Chartered Accountant.” – Beth Motts Hammond
- Management Accounting: Budgeting (MABU)
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control (MDCL)
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
- Accounting Systems and Controls (ASYC)
- Personal Tax (PLTX)
- Business Tax (BSTX)
- External Auditing (ETAU)
- Cash and Treasury Management (CTRM)
- Credit Management (CDMT)
5 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre.
1 x Synoptic assessment - taken at an external test centre
What is included:
· Printed course materials and online eBooks
· One-to-one tutorial support
· Regular live online classes
· 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
· Personalised individual study plan
· Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
· Exams and booking service
· Specialist Career Management service
What makes AVADO (the new name for Home Learning College) different?:
· Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
· Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
· 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national AAT average
· Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
· Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
· One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
· All inclusive course package
· Flexible payment options
· Professional advice upon enrolment.
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
Students should already hold the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. Some exceptions can be made for students who hold recent British or Irish degrees in Accounting or Finance.
Upon completion of the AAT Advanced course, you will receive internationally recognised Accounting Technician status.
Your new credentials will help you climb to the top of the corporate ladder, with opportunities in many areas including Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tax, and Insolvency, earning a typical salary range of £37,500 - £42,500.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.