AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Advanced)
Finance options available
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
AVADO are the UK's No.1 Online AAT qualification provider. AVADO will support you throughout your AAT journey with the best interactive resources, live online classes and tutor support.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma will help build on your existing accounting skills, teaching you how to complete more complex tasks within a manual and computerised accounting system. You will learn accounting processes used in business management, accountancy and finance, company forecasting, recording and accounting for fixed assets, management, administration, cash management and budgeting and business administration.
The Level 3 Diploma is the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification; taking you one step closer to full Accounting Technician status. The qualification is perfect for those in a junior accountancy role.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity.
Enquire now for more information.
“Since having started on the course I’ve got a part-time job as an Invoice Processor. My goal is to complete all my AAT levels and go on to do my CIMA to become a Chartered Accountant.” – Beth Motts Hammond
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
- Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
- Ethics for Accountants (ETFA)
- Spreadsheets for Accounting (SPSH)
4 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
1 x Synoptic assessment - taken at an external test centre
We have developed a dedicated module in the course to help support and prepare our students for the synoptic assessment.
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service
What makes AVADO different:
- Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
- Learn as a group and interact in live online classes
- Award winning Virtual Learning Campus - for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Winner of the 'Distance Learning Provider of the Year' AAT awards 2018
- 97% pass rates*: significantly higher than the national average
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- The best support for the new AAT synoptic assessments
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Interest-free finance options available
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
*96.8% pass rate based on all Level 1 CBAs taken by AVADO students from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
**Book your AAT Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting: Loan £875.50 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £72.96. The total amount repayable will be £945 which includes a deposit of £69.50. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions
Who is this course for?
If you are already have some experience in accounting and are looking to further your career, the level 3 course will develop your skills to an advanced level, qualifying you for a senior or management level role in accounting.
If you are already have some experience in accounting and are looking to further your career, the combined level 3 & 4 course will develop your skills to an advanced level, qualifying you for a senior or management level role in accounting.
Upon completion of the AAT Level 3 course you will have accumulated the knowledge and skills to qualify for a mid-level finance role such as:
- Credit Controller,
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Assistant.
You will also be able to continue on to do the Level 4 Diploma, the final of the AAT accounting qualifications and upon completion will make you a fully qualified AAT member.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.