Key Stage 2 Teaching Job | St. Helens
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher, looking for flexible work in St. Helens?
Or, are you a Newly Qualified Teacher with experience and confidence in Key Stage 2?
Then CER Education may have the job for you…
CER Education work exclusively with Primary Schools in and around the St. Helens area, supporting them with all their staffing requirements. Due to an increasing demand from the schools we work with, we are urgently seeking qualified primary teachers to take up a long term teaching job for up to 4 months.
CER is a market leading, well established teaching agency providing specialised and credible support to both Primary Schools and Primary Teachers. If this position isn't quite what you are looking for, still get in touch. With an ever growing demand for teachers, we will always find a role to suit your skill set and availability.
You would offer:
- Experience teaching across Key Stage 2 especially Year 5 is essential
- Good classroom management skills and a dedication to good practice
- A true desire and proven track record in raise attainment levels and closing the gap
- Be confident in planning and assessment, alone and as part of a team
- SEN experience desirable, but not essential
- Commitment to a possible 4 month assignment
CER can offer you:
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is an primary specialist recruiter
- Support with interview preparation to get the job
- FREE Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Safeguarding up on registration
- Competitive daily rates that reflect your experience and pay scale
- Opportunity to work towards completing your induction year
Simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration, and how we can support your next career move.
- key stage 2