A ‘Good’ school based in Reading is looking to appoint an experienced Year 4 teacher to start at the end of March. This school that we work closely with is a quaint community faith school in Reading with a clear vision and passion for learning. The school aims to build the skills, knowledge and values of children to function in a diverse world. The candidate is not expected to be religious but we do ask for prospective candidates to be respectful of the school’s religious ethos.
This role is to cover maternity leave for a year with the possibility of going perm.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who:
• Loves teaching and is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
• Is religiously tolerant.
• Has a strong commitment to professional development.
• Wants to make a difference for all groups of children.
• Have experience delivering Year 3 and/or Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
In return, the school can offer you:
• Well behaved children who are eager to learn and engaged with supportive parents.
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive, motivated and committed team.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A vibrant and creative workplace.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact, Christine Roldan, on 0118 952 0017 for a confidential discussion on your career. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business