Hours: Full Time
Purpose of Role:
My client is recruiting to fill an existing technician position within their Dublin workshop. You will be part of a team responsible for managing the repair of devices returned to the workshop by customers. You will communicate with the customers via telephone, e-mail or face to face where necessary. Additionally, pre-delivery inspection of devices will be undertaken by the you and the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers (technical and non-technical), field service engineers, clinical support and the sales team.
- Attendance at internal and Manufacturer's training courses. This may require a number of days travel outside of the country annually.
- Liaise/communicate with suppliers in order to help resolve problems or report incidents/issues which require manufacturer input.
- Stock management and administrative tasks.
- Forming part of the workshop team, be responsible for the completion of tasks allocated, using the processes and procedures recommended by the original manufacturer.
- Ensuring all activity is recorded on the Service Management system.
- You will have a third level qualification in either biomedical engineering, electronics, electrical engineering or applied science.
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and excel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative, but also work well in teams.
- Previous experience in a customer support role would be advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written are essential
- Ability to understand and follow manuals, work instructions and related information
- Ability to understand, implement and maintain the quality standards set by both the client and the equipment manufacturer.
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of basic computer technology and networking would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"