We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Arvato CRM Solutions has approximately 45,000 people at more than 100 customer service centres in 27 countries speaking 35 languages. It is a part of Arvato, the world’s third largest business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that provides customer services, supply chain solutions, financial services, and IT solutions, and has total revenues of €3.8 billion (FY2016). Arvato is a division of Bertelsmann.
We are driven by technology, differentiated by experience, and powered by people. We are an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
- Ensures adherence to defined scheduling related processes
- Roster development ensuring maximum efficiency/schedule optimization
- Adherence to company policies, working-time directives and employee preferences
- Deployment of schedules within agreed timelines
- Management of annualized hour scheduling
- Coordination with Ops re: shift bids
- Management of annual leave processes
- Communicates and explains schedules and makes corrections as needed
- Effective & accurate administration of WFM/scheduling tool
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate manager
- Establish and maintain effective partnership with the WFM Forecasting & Capacity Planning & Real-Time Specialists, Operational Teams & Client Teams
- Minimum +1 year in a workforce/ resource planning role
- Aspect eWFM preferable
- Experience with annualized hours management/scheduling
- Numerical Reasoning: The ability to draw conclusions based on basic numbers or mathematical information
- Planning: Anticipates complex possible options based on historical data, experience, analysis combined with possible future visions (challenge cause, effect, implications).
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles, and considers different approaches to the decision-making process.
- Computer / Application Knowledge: Good knowledge of computers and applications
- Problem Solving: Determines problem cause by probing the facts, analyzing issues and breaking them down into their component parts. Draws conclusions systematically based on relevant information. Gathering Full/Complete Information; and works towards resolution.
- Personal Commitment: Identifies with assignments; is dedicated and shows great commitment; works independently and takes responsibility; takes on an active role in assignments that go beyond own sphere; is self-disciplined and self-motivated; works hard toward achieving goals.
- Organization of Work: Is focused and results-oriented with assignments; performs responsibilities on time and reliably; maintains focus and efficiency even when the workload is heavy; minimizes interruptions to ensure accuracy and consistency; prioritizes objectives; makes wise use of technology, tools, applications and other resources; minimizes errors through preparation, process and follow through.
- Communication: Communication (verbal and written) is appropriate and clear in every situation and at various levels; conveys meaning, obtains understanding, and openly provides relevant information; maintains composure, communicates easily with people.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is exemplary in conduct towards supervisors, colleagues and customers; successfully reflects and adapts behaviour to circumstances of each situation; is professional, open and respectful; works to build credibility and trust.
- Team Orientation: Interacts well with co-workers, respects other people's feelings and viewpoints. Gets along with co-workers; Team Player; appropriately handles conflict.
- Stakeholder Orientation: Interacts well across different levels internal/external, respects different views and adapts to respective situations by focusing on the internal objective.
- Resilience / Adaptability: Is comfortable with changing and stressful situations; remains calm and controlled when under pressure, stays positive and keeps difficulties in perspective. Comfortable with Ambiguity; Rapidly recovers from stressful situations without reacting.
- Persuasiveness: Influences, convinces, or engages others in a way that results in acceptance or agreement. Is clear, fluent and to the point. Negotiating; Deals with difficult people; Upsells, empathetic professional.
- Results driven: Focuses on desired results, and sets and achieves/exceeds challenging goals.
- Attention to detail / accuracy: Completing tasks with attention to detail and constant accuracy checks.
- Thinking "out of the box": Challenges own work by thinking differently and from a new perspective while keeping the complete picture in mind; applies less obvious, convincing solutions and/or proposes innovative approaches.
- Constant Improvement: Open, alert, sensitive, ongoing effort to improve (mindset).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce Planning Analyst based from our site in Warwick Technology Park. This role is responsible for the successful execution of scheduling-processes for numerous clients, locations and countries associated with UK and Ireland CRM (~1500 FTE).
The successful candidate will ensure accurate delivery of scheduling deliverables within agreed deadlines.