WFM Service Specialist
Here at the Iceland Foods Ltd head office in Deeside we are currently recruiting for a Workforce Management Service Specialist to be recruited on a full time and permanent basis. The aim of the role will be to ensure the effective planning of an efficient workforce to optimise productivity and drive improvements in accuracy, compliance and cost control.
Duties will include:
• Provide Retail Field teams with MI to understand risks and opportunities.
• Support Store Managers & Area Manager with service scheduling issues.
• Log all query information from Retail onto the incident management system.
• Resolve queries ensuring ownership through to a satisfactory conclusion and within SLA.
• Pro-actively work with other central departments to ensure best possible service to Retail.
• Responsibility for the accurate and timely administration of wage allowances.
• Work with Retail teams to ensure effective management of premium payments
• Continually review all WFM processes to ensure best practice followed.
• Provide service support to Store Managers on hours’ and scheduling as required.
• Review Store staffing profiles and communicate exceptions to Retail.
• Work with Retail to ensure staff schedules are published within a reasonable timescale
·Knowledge and experience of Retail
·Excellent communication skills with ability to support, challenge and influence at all levels
·Good computer literacy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
·Structured and organised with ability to work both independently and collaboratively
·Logical thinking and problem-solving ability with excellent attention to detail
Iceland offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.
Please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
- Microsoft Office
- Store Operations
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'