Position: Weekend Day Concierge 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Job type: Part Time
Location: North West London
We are seeking a weekend concierge to work within prestigious apartments based in North West London. The successful candidate must be able to efficiently and effectively manage the front desk providing a five-star level of customer service at all times. An extensive background in a similar field, for example, hotels or residential developments is highly desirable. In addition, there is some hands-on duties required such as litter picking, taking out the bins and some light cleaning.
- Meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Ensure the buildings are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Take out bins as per council guidelines, litter picking and keeping pride of building at all times.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensure that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the estate and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems.
- Assist the House Manager/Directors with any other reasonable duties as requested.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience as a concierge/porter in the residential sector
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to assist residents calmly and helpfully
- A smart appearance
- Good record keeping ability
- part time