Nexus People have an exciting new opportunity for warehouse operatives in the S80 area of Worksop, working in the warehouse for one of the UK's leading logistics companies on behalf of a well known DIY and hardware retailer. This role is a new opportunity and when we say this is THE place to work, we mean it!
With music played across the warehouse all shift to help you hit your targets with a spring in your step, a break out area with an X-box, pool table, football tables and a PS4, an onsite Gym and an employee raffle (with a prize pot that is currently at £10k!) this is an amazing opportunity to get your foot on the ladder when it comes to Logistics.
Please note that this is a temp to perm role with some really exciting opportunities for the right people!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and Packing across the Warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the Warehouse
- General Warehouse duties
The pay rates are fantastic for the area:
- Nights - paid up to £9.03 per hour increasing to £10.93 per hour after 12 weeks
- Nights Overtime rates - £15.30 for all
What are the shift patterns?
- 22:00 to 06:00
12 hour shifts on Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- 06:00 to 18:00
Plenty of Overtime available!
Come and work for us as a Warehouse Operative... there are some great benefits!
- Temporary to Permanent Placement
- Get paid every Friday!
- On-site staff Gym
- Breakout areas for you to relax when you are not working hard
- X-box, PS4, Pool Tables and Football Tables
- On the job training in the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the on-site Nexus team
- Fantastic career development opportunities with both Nexus People and our client
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
If you are ready to get in to work and start earning in time for Christmas, and want to work in a warehouse with high energy and a focus on looking after their employees, then you definitely need to apply for this role!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'