£8.91 Per Hour
Our client, a large manufacturer in the Maidstone area, is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to work on a temporary to permanent basis for an hourly rate of £8.91. The successful candidate will work Monday to Thursday, 7.00am-4.45pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Packing items into pallet boxes and confirming all parts have been included
- Identifying sales order numbers to pallets
- Ensuring paperwork is correct (i.e. relevant pallets/parcels appear on invoices/sales notes)
- Wrapping pallets in heat-shrink material in preparation for dispatch
- Checking in and de-palletise products as they arrive into the warehouse
- Experience of working in a similar role within a warehouse environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of health and safety practices
- A good team player who is also able to use own initiative
To discuss this role, please call freephone or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'