Warehouse Position in Basingstoke
Temp to Perm.
£9 per hour
Monday 7am – 6pm, Tuesday to Thursday 6am – 6pm, with one hour break (split in to 2 x 30 minute breaks)
- You will be working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Mixing different ingredients from the recipe sheet to produce required product.
- This role is physically demanding and require you to be physically fit. You will be required to lift items up to 25 kg.
- Training will be provided however you will be required to work unsupervised most of the time.
- You will be responsible for a cleanliness of your work area.
- Due to Covid restrictions you will be required to wear a face covering whilst performing your duties
To apply for this position please email your cv to Agie at alternatively please call me on for more information.
"warehouse operatives" or "Warehouse worker" or "Factory worker" or "Warehouse operative" or "Production operative" or "Factory operative" or "Warehouse assistant" or "Production worker" or “Packer” or “Packing” or “Warehouse” or “Picking” or "Production line" or "Order picker" or "Warehouse picker" or “Production” or “Assembly” or "Assembly line" or “Factory” or “goods in” or “goods out”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'