SF Group are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a growing business based in Loughborough.
As the Warehouse Operative you will have previous experience in a busy warehouse working within a team and autonomously.
As the Warehouse Operative you will:
- Unpack, check, label and distribute all GOODS IN, forward delivery notes to the warehouse manager.
- Clean, & tidy the warehouse keep organized & keep the external grounds of the premises tidy & free of litter.
- Oversee, assist, organise all production in the warehouse - maintain deadlines
- Order, pick and lay out goods each morning/evening for fitters
- Carry out quality checks to products as requested by the warehouse manager.
- Assist with the monthly stock take
- Empty all bins and vacuum daily as directed by your manager
- Or any other reasonable duties within your skills and capabilities as directed by your manager
Additional duties as the Warehouse Operative:
- Maintenance of all tools and machinery
- Plan / organise for a swift resolution to problems onsite as directed by the contracts managers
- Assist onsite with snag work
- Use company vehicle to fetch urgent supplies
In return you will working Monday-Friday and be offered a salary of up to £19,000