***- £300 -£510+ weekly pay - previous warehouse exp - good written and verbal English -***
Encore Personnel is recruiting warehouse Operatives on behalf of our well know client based in Nuneaton.
Hours of work will be:
- 06:00 - 14:00 ~ £7.50ph
- 14:00 - 22:00 ~ £8.00ph
- 22:00 - 06:00 ~ £8.50ph
- Report to shift manager any damage checked on goods in and goods out, also checking on damage in the warehouse and to MHE kit. This includes ensuring that all products are wrapped and stacked correctly.
- Ensure that accuracy in all roles is adhered to and recorded & reported correctly.
- Use correct manual handling techniques when handling product. Know your limit and seek assistance where required.
- Heavy or awkward products include bath tubs, furniture (cupboards), shower enclosures (glass), radiators etc and any product you would find in general bathrooms.
- 80% of our products received is container unloading by hand.
- Report any visual hazards to team leaders found in the work place.
- Monitor MHE equipment to ensure that the proper and necessary care and attention is applied and when using them and that pre-shift inspections are carried out before use.
- Report all defects and damage through the management team. Ensure all processes are carried out effectively.
- Follow all company procedures relating to the role employed on and maintain a safe and efficient working area.
- Identify any personal training in conjunction with the shift manager to ensure that the role can be efficiently carried out.
- the ability to work quickly, accurately and safely
- practical skills
- previous warehouse experience are desired.
Please contact Aleks on , or send a message to the provided email address: amalczewska @ encorepersonnel.co.ukEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.