Warehouse Operative / Installer
Location: Sandbach, Cheshire CW11 3GQ
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
This is a Zero Hours Contract role meaning you work when you want to! Therefore we are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual who is looking to pick up extra hours during the week!
Because of the nature of the role the ideal candidate will need to be flexible regarding time and be able to travel!
About the company:
Show Business Interiors (SBI) is the industry leader in providing show home interior design to the UK’s corporate property development sector.
Focused solely on the specialist area of show home design, we are able to provide the market with the most extensive design studio. We aim to set the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative / Installer:
- Good management of time keeping - adherence to warehouse schedule and requiremen
- Ensure that necessary paperwork is ready for installation
- Liaison with Operations around installations, requirements and planning
- Receiving documentation is marked against the PO and passed to Operations department
- Close liaison with stylists to ensure efficiencies and good understanding of a job
- On site issues are flagged and fed back appropriately
- Good communicator - face of the business on site, liaising with Site Manager's regarding install and any problems, assistance etc
- Stock control within Warehouse (Goods in & Goods out)
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative / Installer:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Holder of a CSCS card and advantage, but not essential
- Experience of receiving and putting away stock
- Warehouse and job document processing
- Experience of “Flat Pack” furniture building
- Experience of installing home furnishings and accessories
- IT Literate
- Fork Lift licence
- Dispatch preparation and processing
- Problem solver, good initiative
- Strong time management skills
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Warehouse Operative / Installer contract is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job