My client is the largest independent co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing and co-manufacturing solutions. With over 30 years experience, a national network of co-packing facilities, committed staff and a flexible approach to business, my client continues to lead the market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role are detailed as follows, please note that this list is not exhaustive:
- Deal with incoming vehicles & despatching lorries
- Daily contact with customers/ haulers & drivers
- Main point of contact for incoming phone calls
- Fully utilise systems available i.e. Customers SAP systems, effectively use the integrated management system (Vision) to plan and execute the day to day operation.
- Customer service management. Liaise with internal and external customers to deliver highest levels of customer service on an ongoing basis.
- Stock management with regards to customer and IPS stock accuracy inbound and outbound systems
- Customer Ways of Working and systems of work are adhered to and completed in a good time frame
- Ensure all health and safety instructions are carried out while carrying out your duties
- Ensure all stock on site is correct and accounted for on IPS and customer systems
Job Specific Skills
- Able to communicate at various levels across the business and externally to customers and hauliers is an essential part of the role.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to introduce systems of work to increase efficiency and streamline administration processes within the warehouse office.
- Understanding of internal warehouse systems and customer systems and processes, with the ability to work within these parameters.
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements is essential.
- Must be willing and able to train department colleagues and share knowledge in the safe and effective use of company equipment, processes and procedures to ensure that our company statement to customers and health and safety responsibilities
- A high understanding of computer literacy is required as the post holder will need to use Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel, and Email.
- In addition they will be responsible for input of customer and IPS data for stock integrity and control.
- Also be flexible to undertake additional training when required to effectively use the proposed IPS and customer stock management systems
- Must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Candidate must be proactive in their approach to work and be able to priorities a changing and fast moving daily workload
- Must be approachable for all departments dealt with in the course of carrying out their duties
Working hours: 7.30am- 4pm
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly