VIDEO EDITOR & CONTENT CREATION INTERNSHIP £22K EDTECH START-UP LONDON
Founded in 2018 this is a London-based start-up disrupting children’s publishing through educational technology. Having successfully raised funding this business is made up of story tellers, experienced entrepreneurs and scale up specialists, all working towards the ambition of turning learning into a magical game for children around the world.
You will join the team as a video editor and content creation assistant to help create marketing material and spread the word what this amazingly inventive and unique start-up are doing.
The focus of the Marketing and Content Creation Teams is to grow the company’s amazing community of new parents and continue their engagement with the brand.
You will take responsibility for video content production and share this across all social media channels, the website and email marketing campaigns.
This is an outstanding opportunity for creative types who enjoy content production, have video editing skills and want to learn how these skills fit into a marketing campaign…whilst working for an innovate start-up company backed by incredible investors. If this sounds like you, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a 3 month internship paying £22,000 pro-rata with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
Who Fits the Bill?
• Strong knowledge of Adobe CC: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
• Experience with recording raw video.
• Video editing including some animation, special effects and colour grading if necessary.
• Excellent audio skills, selecting tracks and editing.
• Experience processing, editing and repurposing video material from external sources such as agencies or stock video libraries.
• Expert knowledge of what makes great social video and branded content.
• Ability to storyboard concepts quickly and clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other team members.
• Strong understanding of compressing and encoding video formats.
• Strong foundation of digital design and graphic design principles.
• The ability to produce motion design from initial brief right up to completion.
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
Ideal Personality Traits:
• You need to be passionate about our purpose - to turn learning into a magical game for children around the world!
• A creative thinker with the ability to write engaging copy and come up with inventive ways to engage our community.
• A good sense of humour.
• An analytical eye - you don’t need to be a prizewinning mathematician, but great marketing is equal measure creativity and numbers and you need some balance in your approach.
• Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work with some uncertainty. Working in a start-up can be hard work and forever changing so this is a must!
- Adobe Creative Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'