Our client a leading FMCG business based in Spalding is looking to recruit a Variance Manager on a fulltime permanent basis and will report to the Operations director.
- Variance analysis to standard costs against weekly and monthly routines identifying areas to target action and recommending action. Specifically breaking down top level variance to standard or GM targets to categories including: Material Usage, Material Cost, Labour both direct and indirect) Usage & Cost.
- Predictive performance analysis through scenario modelling, and from activity to resource forecast interrogation. Identifying upcoming issues and recommend avoiding actions.
- Standards maintenance and challenge including: through puts, crew level, material/resource utilisation and costing models.
- Improvement project and activity integration, challenge and tracking.
- Creation and support for the routine delivery of a balance set of key performance indicators with a focus upon input indicators that drive performance not output indicators that report history.
Must have the following to be considered for the role:
- Cost allocation and analysis knowledge specifically of standard cost and variance analysis in manufacturing:
- A proven ability to model manufacturing scenarios within excel
- Demonstrated strong data analysis and presentation skills
- An understanding of manufacturing processes within fmcg and ideally produce/logistics.
- A proven ability to interrogate ERP systems ideally PR3
- Key performance indicator creation and reporting experience with a focus towards input indicators
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"