7

Van Driver Jobs in Cardiff

Featured

Lead Service Driver

Posted 23 September by PHS Group Limited Featured

Lead Service Driver @phs. About Us: Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years...

Easy Apply

Warehouse Worker/Driver

Posted 28 August by Cordant People Easy Apply

Here at Cordant People we are recruiting a Warehouse worker and driver. You will be driving out on the road making deliveries 60% of the time and in the Warehouse the other 40% of the time. So its vital that you drive a car. To support our drive for increasing...

Ending soon Easy Apply

Class 2 HIAB Driver

Posted 20 August by Corr Recruitment Ending soon Easy Apply

Position - Hiab Class 2  Location - Type - Contract Our client is one of the UKs largest commercial vehicle fleets and logistics organisations who provide 24 hour/ 7 days a week service. They currently supply a large distribution and Home DIY retailers...

Featured

Building Maintenance / Gutter Cleaner

Posted 20 September by PERFORMIA UK Featured

PRODUCTIVE Gutter Cleaner Wanted If you want to have a calm, easy job, without any responsibility and independent creation then do not continue reading This job is a real challenge. It’s a very physical job, consisting of hard labour and long shifts, not...

New

Customer Delivery Driver

Posted 2 days ago by ASDA New

To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check. About the...

Easy Apply

Warehouse Operator

Posted 3 September by Responsive Personnel Easy Apply

Responsive Personnel are working with a well known client based in Newport that are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives working in fast paced environment. Role - Warehouse Operative Salary - 8.72 per hour Position - Temp to perm Shifts - 8.45am - 5...

New

Customer Delivery Driver

Posted 2 days ago by ASDA New

To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check. About the...