Validation Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry
Based in Tredegar
Our client is a leading international pharmaceutical company, with a presence in both the USA and Europe. A full end to end, integrated service provider, they are a trusted partner to the global healthcare industry. Due to continued growth and current European expansion plans, they now have an opportunity for a Validation Technician to join their existing team in their Tredegar site.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the complete delivery of fully compliant qualification and validation of appropriate equipment, software, facilities, cleaning processes and operational manufacturing processes on site.
Validation Technician - Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the cGMP compliant delivery of Commercial NPI projects for internal and external clients in accordance with agreed service levels.
- To communicate effectively with internal and external customers and participate with them in problem solving activities.
- Work with the Technical Projects group for implementation of new packaging concepts for clinical and commercial projects.
- Consult with Operational groups for packaging optimisation and performance for project specific delivery
- Responsible for progressing and assisting in cleaning validation, temperature mapping, equipment qualification and process validation exercises.
- Responsible for lifecycle validation and qualification requirements including Risk Assessments and Continued Process Verification
- Adhere to project milestone and deadline timelines, as advised by line leader
- To assist in client audits as required.
- Responsible for all appropriate documentation such as Change Controls, Deviations that may be required for NPI.
- Where required provide assistance to other roles within the Technical Transfer Groups or Manufacturing as required.
Validation Technician -Essential Experience & Desirable Skills
- The role demands a good understanding of technical and regulatory knowledge.
- Several years’ experience from a pharmaceutical or related industry
- Degree level qualified
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong experience in Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient utilisation of software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio and a high level of computer literacy.
Validation Technician - Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - Competitive - Dependant on experience
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please apply for this role if you have experience in or as - Validation - NPI Projects - GMP - Pharmaceutical - Project Management
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities.
- Change Control
- Technical Skills
- Pharmaceutical Industry