Our client is an award-winning, creative marketing agency that sells results not hype to firms in professional services.
Freelance UX Designer
Our client is in need of an enthusiastic freelance mid level UX Designer for a 6 week contract to help our team meet customer needs. With a growing client list and an experienced design team, we need your help! You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will help make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
**When applying for the role you will be redirected to the Freesy website, to which you will need to create an account to proceed with your application. This will only take a few minutes to complete**
- Visual Communication
- User Journey Mapping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'