University & Overseas Hiring Manager
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
The University & Overseas Resourcing Manager is a critical role, supporting the Head of Resourcing in the development and implementation of the Bupa Dental Care University and Overseas hiring strategies. Taking the strategy from paper through to delivery, building relationships and networks throughout.
Accountability & Activities:
- Work with the Head of Resourcing to understand and validate Bupa Dental Cares current and future hiring needs, developing a robust, best in class hiring strategy for the University and overseas markets
- Perform analysis of University hiring needs and forecast for the annual hiring plan
- Establish effective, professional relationships with our Clinical and Operational leads, working in partnership to enhance current and generate new, University and overseas contacts
- Work with the broader Resourcing team to establish new ways of working, building and maximising our social presence in both new and existing markets
- Develop an annual calendar of events for Universities and Overseas. Delivering engagement and attendance across the broader Bupa Dental Care Group
- Working in partnerships with the Social Media & Attraction Manager to design, deliver and execute employer branding activities aligned to the strategic University and Overseas attraction plans
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Working alongside the Resourcing Projects Manager to identify opportunities for improving the graduate hiring and on-boarding experience, providing support on career pathways and workforce management
- Management of graduate and overseas cohorts, from point of first contact through to encouraging internal mobility and active career management within Bupa Dental Care
- Lead on attraction events, working in partnership with the Social Media & Attraction Manager on Employer Brand, collateral and social hiring strategies
- Design, plan and execute selection processes in support of the attraction strategy
- Work with the broader Resourcing team to develop plans to transform our candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving candidate experience and improving retention
- Partnering with our colleagues in L&D to design, develop and implement a positive joining experience for new grads and overseas candidates
- Develop a events strategy, managing the events budget and determining ROI
- Significant, demonstrable experience within Corporate Resourcing as a University Hiring or Talent Acquistion Manager
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle University, recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Experience gained across a variety of different assessment and selection methods (CBI, in tray, ability focused and psychometric) etc.
- Comfortable utilising an ATS both for obtaining data/MI as well as managing governance and compliance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- In house/RPO experience gained within a relevant market and/or industry – exposure to a Healthcare/Retail/Hospitality/Consumer led environment would be hugely beneficial.
- Experience in working in large multi-site organisations
- Must have worked in a senior HR role within a corporate environment.
- Experience of leveraging relationships with all aspects of HR in order to improve attraction strategies.
- Successful record of influencing, managing and delivering attraction strategies in a complex, candidate short market.
- Experience of diagnosing resourcing needs, developing proposals / solutions to address.
- Evidence of building a strong reputation for personal excellence and delivery in the businesses in which they have worked.
- Evidence of developing new and effective, collaborative approaches to attraction.
- Familiarity with the pace and agility required to operate successfully alongside senior leaders within a large, corporate environment.
Mandatory Qualifications / Accreditation's:
There are no mandatory qualifications for this role. Although the role holder may be CIPD qualified or equivalent. May potentially hold OPQ levels A &B.
- Strategic and commercial understanding and the ability to develop and deliver an effective resourcing strategy for University and Overseas.
- Can make commercial judgments aligned with the business vision, values and strategic objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to flex personal style in response to others or fit the situation.
- Resilient, able to deal with problems and “knock backs” and manage difficult situations firmly and sensitively.
- Is able to build effective relationships at all levels of the business, respecting different cultures and needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'