Are you passionate about Sports?
Do you have a passion for Social Media?
One of our longest standing clients, a leading name in retail manufacturing is currently looking to recruit a knowledgeable and passionate UK Social Media & Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate will be hired on a 1 year FTC (maternity cover) and will be able to benefit from a competitive salary and great working environment.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the profitability and growth of the UK Sports division. By having a helping hand to develop the Social Media strategies in line with the UK’s overall strategy, they will support the marketing department in all areas to increase the company’s UK market share and overall sales in line with corporate goals.
Working within a fast paced, small and dynamic team the role will key tasks such as:
- Have a hand in developing the UK Sports Social Media strategy with the UK Marketing manager.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of using the assets created by the EMEA marketing department.
- To develop relationships with relevant sports teams to help develop brand recognition with the overall UK strategy
- To develop an effective PR campaign based on the UK marketing strategy that tells the key stories in the specialist running press with a tangible reporting process.
- As a UK representative, provide the necessary support and assistance during all UK events/ workshops/ trade shows showcasing the brand, ensuring the event runs efficiently
- Ensure all promotional activities are developed with a clear understanding of UK market requirements & discussed fully with the UK Sports Marketing Manager.
- Ensuring consumers have an informative and continued positive experience with the brand.
- Assess and make recommendations to UK Sports Marketing Manager for ways of improving promotional activities, whilst also providing regular updates on all projects.
In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the job holder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by his/her manager.
Key skills required for this role are:
- Educated to Diploma or higher qualification in Marketing or Sports Science
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Social media campaigns
- Strong project leading skills and proven track record of completing tasks
- Computer Literacy (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, photoshop)
- An excellent communicator with a strong grasp of the English language
- An excellent problem solver and the ability to think creatively and proactively
- Have the ability to pick multiple software packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to form strong relationships.
- Knowledgeable and understanding of the Running market i.e. Retail, Event Management, Sponsorships, Promotions, Specialist Press is an advantage.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Media Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job