Support the Senior TV/AV Product Marketing Manager in the product planning, launching and line up performance management of the entire European product range. This will require an intimate knowledge of the TV/AV product line up, technologies, consumer benefits and a comprehensive understanding of the competition and market trends.
- Build a deep comprehension the European TV/AV market to facilitate the development of the product portfolio that best meets the needs of the local subsidiaries and European business.
- Conduct frequent competitor product benchmarking in support of subsidiaries and Suwon product marketing teams.
- Daily interaction with the product managers of the 17 European subsidiaries to glean fresh market insights in support of the management of the entire PLC.
- Consolidate subsidiary requirements and represent European requests to Suwon HQ for the localisation of globally developed product portfolio and go-to-market propositions.
- Support the product launching process by ensuring the roadmap and critical is representative of subsidiary requirements and internal stakeholders keep to deliverables.
- Work with the Suwon and EO Marketing teams to ensure subsidiary requirements for the implementation of the product proposition is optimal in retail store and digital sales channels.
- Analyse weekly and monthly market trends and sales performance in support of the product and sales strategy optimisation.
- Coordinate subsidiary queries in regard to product hardware/specifications with Suwon.
- Work across the Commercial, and Insights functions within the LVO team to share insights and build team knowledge of competitor product trends.
Support the organisation and of major internal meetings, conferences, and attend as required.
- Establish yourself as a key point of contact for the Suwon HQ and product marketing teams in the 17 subsidiaries to liaise with in regard to TV/AV product related queries.
- Support Suwon and subsidiaries in delivering the best European TV/AV line up to meet sales and profit requirements.
- Define the appropriate mix of product USPs to facilitate sell up through the TV/AV product portfolio and driving sales conversion.
- Distil product USPs into relevant solutions for the European and local marketing communication teams to adapt into consumer language and execute across retail touch points.
Grow premium sales portion of TV/AV portfolio across all pan European Key Accounts.