Triage Claims Fraud Investigator
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Triage Claims Fraud Investigator to join our Claims Fraud Operations department on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating and resolving a caseload of suspected fraudulent claims in order to achieve a speedy and cost-efficient conclusion, including the recovery of paid away claims.
- Conduct desktop investigations into potentially suspect claims which are to be investigated by the Special Investigations Unit.
- Assess level of concern regarding suspect claims and return or retain for investigation by the Special Investigations Unit.
- First level complaint handling
- Quality check review of developing and core colleagues
- Interpret output from SIRA fraud detection system
- Delivery of fraud training packages with support from experts
- Review intelligence alerts escalated from Financial Crime Insight.
- Review SAS/MI reports generated within the business of potential high-risk claims.
- Interpret output from SIRA fraud detection system and other automated detection systems
- Proven claims handling experience in a personal lines environment
- Working knowledge of the internet and Insurance/Financial service databases
- Working knowledge of legal aspect of asset recovery
- Good communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of team.
- An intermediate level of computer literacy
- Good understanding of GDPR
- The ability to identify links and patterns emerging of claims involving specific companies/people
- Good attention to detail, determination and information gathering.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'