You must be:
- Highly Driven
- Self motivated
- And above all passionate
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing daily delivery schedules
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety and performance while up-keeping the company core values and highest customer standards, at all times.
- You must be able to coordinate and oversee the transport operations of a diverse multi-drop fleet.
- Coordinating and controlling all collections and deliveries to help build customer relationships.
- Comply with all Company policies
- Be proficient in cost control through effectively planning, organising, and taking control of all the transport operations including all drivers and associated staff.
Day-to-day duties will include:
* Liaising with clients and the other depots
* Dealing with drivers
* Booking drivers on to the job
* Dealing with agencies
* Debriefing the drivers
* Answering the phone
* Completing any necessary paperwork.
You need to have experience with routing software, implemented technology or used it heavily as a 'super user', experience within a multi-drop environment (i.e. home deliveries).
You must have a proven and stable background as Transport Supervisor.
You MUST HOLD a current 'O' licence and National / Int'l CPC.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8am-4pm, the business might need you sometimes from 11am - 7pm.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- multi drop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job