HR Training & Development Officer
Based in LondonSalary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Southern Weighting (Up to £4,000 dependent on home address)
Due to the nature of this role it could involve some national travel which could involve overnight stays.
Rated as 'Good’ by Ofsted and as one of the UK’s leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created some new and exciting opportunities for Interserve Learning and Employment.
Are you a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career?
We are working with a number of large employers and are recruiting trainers to deliver HR accredited qualifications to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of HR.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
Able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification with experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in HR plus familiarity with the role covered by the apprenticeship
- Current CPD activity that shows they are up to date with current developments in the sector
- Technical and management expertise to ensure they can assess all areas of the Standard
- Understanding of any qualification used within the apprenticeship
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job