Trainee Wealth Manager position with a choice 2 offices in Dubai:
All successful applicants will commence their training with an initial 2 week induction programme in our Duba Academy. This programme commences on January 6th 2019 only apply if you can commit to this start date.
This is a 12-month training programme in which you will learn an understanding of how to reach advisory status.
Successful candidates will be trained on markets such as Crypto Currencies, Forex, Pensions, Education Planning, Savings Planning, Insurance Products and many more.
Having been awarded 9 key industry awards in 2015/16 & 2017, our latest award 2018s Leading Experts in Pension Planning & Investment Solutions, which is part of Wealth & Finance Magazine’s Leading Experts of 2018 awards, concludes deVere as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
Successful candidates will be provided with;
- Accommodation, utilities, Wi-Fi etc. covered by the company in 2-week training academy
- Top class, tried and tested sales training.
- Flight contributions and basic relocation package
- Assistance in acquiring visas if required.
- Training time, course materials and exams offering industry recognition (C.I.S.I)
- Fast-tracked career progression based in a genuine meritocracy.
As the world’s largest independent Financial Services provider, we provide intensive in-house training, so you can hit the ground running from day one with our varied portfolio of products. Primarily dealing with high net-worth expatriate clients, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- Researching the market and identifying new opportunities.
- Grow a network through social media and external channels.
- Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and providing them with tailored business proposals.
- Working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Networking events.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'