Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Start Immediately
Location: London, Near Warren Street
Salary: Basic £22K + uncapped commission - The average OTE for 1st year £40K-£45K.
Who will you be working for?
Based in the heart of London in state of the art offices, my client is looking for 4 driven, interesting, ambitious and FUN individuals to become their next Trainee Recruitment Consultants! They're an innovative company leading the way in pharmaceutical, communications and life sciences recruitment and have experienced impressive growth since being founded in 2009. With new international offices in New York City and more in the pipeline, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed!
My client is looking to take on high calibre candidates to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants and progress to Senior Recruitment Consultants within 12 months. With fast track training you will be well on your way and on track to earn £40,000 in your first year.
What recruitment can offer you?
- Working 8am-6pm for £40,000 a year
- Working in a vibrant, buzzing office surrounded by likeminded driven individuals
- Work hard, progress your career based on merit rather than waiting 5 years plus
All the above sound appealing…?
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- From day one you will be eligible to receive uncapped commission, you will achieve this by closing deals
- Start as a Resourcer - actively source candidates for your senior consultant to place, get £500 per placement
- Career progression - transparent and real; 12 deals in 3 months, earn £6,000 and qualify for Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Full 360 Recruitment Consultant; earn up to 50% commission, £12k billing, take home £6K
All Trainee Recruitment Consultants that have recently joined are achieving these goals, had basics raised to £25K and on target to earn £40k-£45k in their 1st year.
The Rewards of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission earning you up to a 50% cut
- Hit targets and be rewarded with lunch clubs, go-karting, company holidays
- 'High Flyers Club’ (top 20% of billers) went on an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona, VIP tables in the most exclusive clubs and bars, eating out at top restaurants and received £1000 cash bonus on their return.
What we are looking for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
In order to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for my client, applicants must possess one or more of the following:
- Work ethic is key; self motivated
- Commission based or telesales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Recent graduate with 2:1/2:2 is acceptable with a strong sports/ extra-curricular
- Integrity, tenacity and confidence are proven to be a success
- Must be money motivated, without the motivation to make money you will not succeed in recruitment.
Do you feel that all the above describes you as a person?
Do you want to work for a professional, award winning company?
Up for the challenge of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant? Apply below.
- Closing Deals
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"