Are you looking for a challenging career where there are no glass ceilings?
Are you looking for an organisation in an interesting market with exciting plans for growth?
Are you ambitious, resilient and entrepreneurial?
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k-£22k, £35k 1st year OTE, £70k 2nd year, £100k 3rd year.
My client is a specialist risk management, corporate governance, front office and products professionals executive recruitment consultancy supplying bespoke search solutions worldwide that cater for all clients needs. They have experienced impressive growth year on year since their inception in 2010 and they have made great strides into becoming the industry leader in their sector. Internationally known and multi-award winning, my client has been recognised as:
- Number 1 Best UK Start-ups Recruitment Firm 2013 Award
- Top 15 for Top 100 UK Best Business Start-ups 2013 Award
They have offices in global hubs such as London, New York and Hong Kong and have plans to open further, giving new employees genuine opportunities for international employment. This is a company where you will be nurtured and supported to reach the professional goals that you seek.
What does the role involve?
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is varied and changes from day to day. You will be responsible for:
- Client development via cold calling and networking
- Candidate Sourcing via advertising, headhunting, networking and the company database
- Maintaining existing client and candidate relationships
- Negotiating deals
- Closing deals via 360 degree selling!
- This is a sales role. You will need to sell, sell, sell.
Requirements of the role?
My client is looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following qualities with examples:
- Work ethic
- A desire to learn and develop!
Rewards and Incentives
You will be joining an organisation that thrives on team spirit, an ambitious, supportive environment and one that is heading in the same direction. When you join, you will receive:
- Uncapped commission
- Extensive on the job training.
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Company activities - Sports days, Team bonding, Company birthday celebrations
- Opportunity for international travel and work
Apply now for an immediate interview.