We are delighted to be offering the opportunity to join our Accountancy and Finance team based from our Centrally located Milton Keynes office as a trainee recruitment consultant.
If you are currently a trainee recruitment consultant/resourcer with up to a year’s experience or have a proven back ground in a direct sales related environment i.e. estate agency or new car sales then we would like to hear from you!
How are we different?
- Interaction Recruitment is a Top 10 UK independent recruiter with financial stability and an entrepreneurial outlook on business.
- As a recruiter we will fully develop and support you in both client and candidate engagement through well worked and practiced recruitment techniques.
- We have no red tape in terms of verticals allowing you to move freely within the A&F market truly selling the best candidates you have sourced into the most relevant roles and businesses
- Our national office network of over 30 offices lends itself to having good geographical reach. However, it is not saturated and you will enjoy having a wide geographical remit to focus on.
- Commission is uncapped and starts at £0 when the very achievable threshold has been realised and %’s are exponential thereafter! We truly have industry leading bonus schemes so you will quickly reap the rewards for your hard work!
- With access to an extensive range of the very best candidate databases and job boards and with our collaborative working environment and cross-selling opportunities (250+ consultant network across 9 specialist divisions) recruitment here is made much easier!
- We compete externally not internally allowing consultants to build better business relationships with their candidates and clients.
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated and driven individuals who are looking for a career that rewards consistent application and hard work with financial incentives, recognition and opportunities to progress.
- Those with a proven record of success in ‘front facing’ roles where the skills are transferable to being a successful recruiter.
- Tenacious and resilient individuals who are eager to engage with clients and candidates alike and maximise the potential from both to bring about the best possible results.
- A driver with own car
- Those who are looking for a career and the ability to progress in a company that can support it
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive base salaries
- Uncapped commission and bonus being paid from £0.
- Sizeable base salary triggers
- Great career progression
- Continued recruitment and accountancy specific training
- FREE Parking
- Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
- Annual, quarterly and monthly incentives including 2 week 5* holiday’s in the Caribbean!
If you like the sound of our company rewards, goals and objectives and would like to realise your true worth then please email in on – /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'