Globally renowned information provider is looking to recruit an entrepreneur looking for their first role.
FTSE 100 Media Company, located in central London now looking to recruit and train two graduates. No experience needed but you will need to be: degree level educated or equivalent, ambitious, money motivated, a strong articulate telephone manner and ambitious.
Company has a global presence; located in over 20 countries, providing industries with in-depth information through publications and conferences, currently generating over £1bn revenue per annum
This is NOT a cold calling sales role.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-motivated individuals with a real get up and go attitude to achieve.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Contacting key decision makers and past delegates, by telephone to ensure they are aware of the full details of the conference, selling the benefits of attending and securing registrations.
• Carry out sales campaigns to the highest standard, maximising sales revenue wherever possible
• Attend regular sales meetings when required
• To attend briefing sessions with the relevant conference producers
• Opportunity to earn and not on target earnings - are you aware of the difference?
• The Average Sales Rep in 2016 was at 142% of target, earning over £34,000.
• Top performing 1st Year Rep 2015 earned £43,000.
• The record for a 1st-year sales executive was £50k
• On-going training and career development in other areas, Marketing, Production, Research or Editorial
• Potential for international travel
We are viewing CV's ASAP, so please send your CV for instant consideration.
Candidates MUST be available immediately - interview this week (29/1)
Long-term progression - Marketing, Events, Conference Production or Sponsorship!!
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us and receive £300.00 in John Lewis Vouchers if placed!
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
- Strong telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job